Thank you for choosing Paw Zone!
TERMS OF SERVICE
1) There is a time frame of one hour for the groomer to arrive after the appointment time established. You need to inform us if you need our services at a specific time.
2) We are not prepared to safely handle dogs with aggressive behavior. If your pet has any history of nipping or biting, you need to contact us immediately to determine if we can help. That needs to be discussed prior to the day of the appointment.
3) If your pet has a medical condition of any kind, this needs to be discussed with us before the appointment. The same applies if they are older dogs.
3) If we are unable to groom your pet for any reason outside of our responsibility and control, a 50% payment will be collected.
4) An additional 25% is applied if pets have any behavior that can make the grooming process more difficult. The same applies if they are overdue or their hair is matted.
5) No person other than the groomer is authorized to come inside the vehicle while we are working.
6) Payments need to be made immediately after the grooming is completed and while the groomer is still present at your residence. Late payments are subject to an additional $25 fee.
7) Pets that have been neglected need a very short haircut oftentimes (3 mm hair left or less) when their hair is matted. It's the groomer's discretion to determine the condition of the hair. You need to explicitly request this short cut and a document has to be signed.
8)Cancellations need to be made at least 48 hours before the appointment. Failure to do so is subject to a 50% payment.
9) Customers who live in a rural area far from the downtown area of your city (5 miles or more) can be subject to an additional fee for the further distance, up to $25.
10) We don't give any food to pets during grooming unless provided by the owner.
11) If a haircut is required for your pet, washing needs to be included as well for sanitization reasons.
12) We reserve the right to reject services to anyone.
13) Nails are clipped based on the groomer's judgment to prevent injury. No other guideline determines this procedure.